Thread: Playoffs!!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #10
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoffs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
2 years in a row! That must be some sort of record...Did we just get done playing the biggest game in our franchise history or something...

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
Its funny how fast some people get used to winning... Remember last year when we clinched? Meeting the team at the airport, jumping and dancing around in front of the TV?

I know it's not as big as last year - since we've been there now. But I still thought clinching the playoffs for the second time and in such a dominating fashion deserves its own thread.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote