View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #25
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87974 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
We can win the game. It's not a lock for us to lose.

I just think it would take a complete game to get there. And our guys can do that. Today's game was us getting back to our Great Defense ways again, even with the slip-ups in the secondary today...I think this was a great springboard for us to raise our game a notch next monday night.

But I know the Patriots are a "complete game" type of team, especially when they reach December and when they've been there so many times before.

It has potential to be Game Of The Year.

I'm stoked, actually.
Gonna have to take my BP medecine for sure