View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #40
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
When I said "couldn't recover", it automatically means "got beat".

But I remember somebody said once that it's good to see a guy gamble once in a while.

He got credited for 2 PDs and was on the tail of the receivers many times, not allowing them time and space to adjust to the throw.

He was solid in tackling, too.

Overall, I would say he had a decent day.
I said he had a good day and made A LOT of plays, just noting he got beat once. You should know i would note that