View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #39
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
possibly but regardless he still got beat, not hating on him he made way more good plays today than bad, but he looked inside, the WR went outside and KJ couldnt catch up. So all in all he still got beat. BUT he had a damn good day other than that one play
When I said "couldn't recover", it automatically means "got beat".

But I remember somebody said once that it's good to see a guy gamble once in a while.

He got credited for 2 PDs and was on the tail of the receivers many times, not allowing them time and space to adjust to the throw.

He was solid in tackling, too.

Overall, I would say he had a decent day.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote