View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Agree i only saw 1 bad play by KJ today on the long Td where he got beat, but i saw him make A LOT of good plays.
He made some plays. I'm not denying that. Brandon Harris made some plays. Roc Carmichael made some plays. But their "mistakes" makes them a wash.

If Kareem had made an INT on that play where Brit grabbed his helmet.... I'd say that would make up for the "mistakes"

That was perfect coverage by the way & if he could have located that ball.... man.... that would have been sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
That's what I saw too. Don't forget he jumped a slant route and took it to the house last time we played the Titans. I think he thought they were going back to that route and gambled. It happens.
He jumped a post route today & broke up a sure TD.