View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #13
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I have watched the colts play and i may have a different opinion here than most. I dont think they are very good and i dont think they match up very well with us. I think we beat them at home and i think that we will still be fighting for the #1 seed when we play them for the final game so i dont think they will be playing our back-ups. I see us going 3-1 in these last 4 games and knocking the colts out of the wild card.
After today they might have a wild card spot almost locked down. It depends on how Cin and Pit do today, but since they still play each other and there aren't a lot of viable options in the AFC still sniffing the playoffs.