View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The Colts are the team I want to avoid most right now and they're the one that's filling up half of our remaining schedule. Anyone who thinks that those Colts games will be easy is fooling themselves. They're playing way high right now and they are believers.

This is going to be the roughest 4 game stretch of our season right here and it's for all the marbles as far as the post-season positioning is concerned.
I have watched the colts play and i may have a different opinion here than most. I dont think they are very good and i dont think they match up very well with us. I think we beat them at home and i think that we will still be fighting for the #1 seed when we play them for the final game so i dont think they will be playing our back-ups. I see us going 3-1 in these last 4 games and knocking the colts out of the wild card.