View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #14
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirbroke View Post
I can't believe Indy has done so well this year, before the season started I thought we would breeze through them but not anymore. Our last 4 games are all tough opponents
when your coach has cancer,,and the cheerleaders are shaving there head they are playing for more then just playoffs. they are playing with passion i dont beleive colts will go all the way under a rookie qb but future looks promising.
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote