View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #11
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The Colts are the team I want to avoid most right now and they're the one that's filling up half of our remaining schedule. Anyone who thinks that those Colts games will be easy is fooling themselves. They're playing way high right now and they are believers.

This is going to be the roughest 4 game stretch of our season right here and it's for all the marbles as far as the post-season positioning is concerned.
I don't think they'll be easy by any stretch. That's why I don't want it to come down to week 17 to decide things.