View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #3
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chances the Texans get the #1 seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
We could also end up with the 4th seed if we drop games to NE and a couple of those last 2 and end up playing...

Indy in the Wildcard round. We could play them 3 out of 4 weeks.

There really needs to be a better person(computer) in charge of scheduling. Division rivals shouldn't be playing each other twice in the final three weeks. At least one game should be earlier in the season.

I think we end up with the 1st. I think we win the first 2 over Min and Ind and then lose to Ind on the road after we've already clinched it.
In order for us to clinch under that scenario we would need to beat NE.

The best we can do with beating Indy and Minny, is getting a bye.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote