View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I am not happy to hear this but if Joseph comes back we'll be ok. We probably lose in New England regardless but Brice McCain borders on worthless to begin with (which says volumes about Harris and Carmichael because McCain is still playing before them).

Without Joseph we're dead in the playoffs. That's just a simple fact.
Really, despite the obvious errors, I'm liking what I'm seeing from both Harris & Roc over what we've seen from McCain. May look a little skewed since we're watching Roc & Brandon screw up, but their screw ups "equal" McCains alone.

When Jjo comes back, it'll only be one or the other out there screwing up, which I think will be less than McCain.