View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
You mean looked good despite the penalties? Harris had about 3 and Roc at least 1. I think penalties were the biggest issue today, along with having half of the defense being new starters.
The penalties are our own fault. We've had opportunities to get these guys in the game for at least two years, but didn't. They're going full-speed for the first time, snap after snap, play after play & not taking a breather in between

It's going to happen. They got it on tape, they'll talk about it, but chances are it's a big deal to both of them & they're thinking about it right now.

Again, I don't care if we loose 59 to 3 against the Pats. We'll be 11-2. I like our chances with both Roc & Harris against the Colts, Vikings, & Colts, we can forfeit that last game & finish 13-3 & have a good chance to win it if we need to be 14-2.

We need a healthy Jjo after our bye week, when the games really matter.

& yes, if we're playing that last game to secure the second seed, I'd still sit Jjo if he's not 100%. I'd force him into the game if we're playing Wild-Card weekend.

Not too worried about Brooks, I think our LBs are going to be better without him in the starting line-up. As long as everyone stays healthy, I'm not trying to force him into the game.