View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli

Brice McCain on crutches with a boot on his left foot. #Texans better hope Joseph is ready for Monday.
I don't know about that. Roc & Harris looked pretty good for their first time out. I know it's New England & we want to win this game.

But to me, it is more important to Jjo healthy for when it really matters. Maybe we won't beat New England without him. But I think our chances are good enough against Minnesota & Indy.

Not that I know he will be healthy in 4 weeks. I don't. But if I'm GK, if he isn't 100%, if he feels a little soreness, if he walks with a little limp, if he's not running at top speed & favoring that groin..... he sits.

I wouldn't "force" him into a game until the play-offs started.