View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Not to toot my own horn, but I said Kareem isn't ready to be a #1. He's still got a lot to learn & is still best facing the QB.

I was tempted earlier to post a thread giving the secondary props at the end of the first Qtr. They looked good. Harris, Kareem, McCain, Quin, all got hands on the ball... passes defensed & made good plays. Maning had that one where he had perfect position, had a hand on the ball, just wasn't strong enough to keep that big TE from securing the catch.

But damn. When they tested us deep..... hot garbage is about right.

The thing about it, was Locker didn't have to hold the ball long either for the deep ball. He put plenty of air under it, there was no safety anywhere. Kareem Jackson beat, just throw it out there.

Don't get me wrong, throughout the game they all made plays. It was good to see. But they got abused as well.