View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Your prediction, Indy @ Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Some team has to be a Wild Card. Why not the Colts? Who would you prefer of the teams that are in the hunt?

Also if the Colts are in the running, it will make the December 16 home game for us more interesting.

But, it looks like they will be on the losing end today.
Not that I'm scared of the Colts. But I think Karma is a well, you know.

If we sleep on the Colts week 18 & let them into the play-offs, then have to face them. The Karma.... juju.... is bad for us.

Chances are we're going to play that final game like a preseason game. Then we'll have to have our second & third string guys beat the Colts.

I'd rather they get their snaps & not worry about injuries.

& I don't like bad juju.

& I'd rather see the Bengals get that spot.