View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #4
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Secondary = Hot Garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
The announcers brought this up, and I thought it was a valid question. Why don't we play more zone? Playing only man can be dangerous and leave us exposed to big plays.
I have to agree. I don't think the problem has to do with personnel. When all of our guys are healthy I see us as having a good secondary. Joseph and Manning are really good. Jackson seems to not be playing as well today as he did against Megatron but I will cut him some slack due to his performance as a whole this year.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote