View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #40
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/1. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Despite our decimated D, they are 6.5 point favorites (from just 4.5 a few days ago).

If we don't want to see an upset, Wade will have to pay a little more attention to and find a way to disrupt the Titans passing game. I say this because the Titans' new coordinator Dowell Loggains is a former QB coach and has now been said to have specifically simplified the gameplan for Jake Locker in an effort to create more big downfield plays. We better figure out a ways get out pass rush going.......and not leave our CBs on an island without a safety over the top.
Some lines are up to 7 now.

The interesting thing is that I've been tracking betting trend through the week (just for fun of course) and too darn much money and bettors are putting their money on us.

A few days ago some 90% plus bettors picked the Texans.
Now the number had moved down to 82%, still the most out of all the games.

I have no idea what it all means.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote