View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Your prediction, Indy @ Detroit

I don't know about you, but I am curious about the Colts. How good are they?

We played the Lions last week, in Detroit. They play the Lions today, in Detroit. Should be a straight forward apples to apples comparison without these two teams actually playing each other.

So...... what do you think? I thought the absence of Titus Young was going to be a big deal for them. But then Broyles showed he was ready to be the #2 guy in Detroit.... or was our secondary that bad?

Suh & Fairley looked unblockable..... not many sack numbers, but they were in our backfield almost as often as James Casey.

Stafford.... I respect him now. That side-arm is an interesting addition to his game & he used it effectively against our pass rush.

We're going to find out a little more about them Indianapolis Colts.