Thread: Tavon Austin
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #15
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tavon Austin

If it was to pick up a WR, I'd be all for it. The chances of a 2nd rounder WR panning out are much higher than a 3rd rounder whatever. I'm still mad we didn't get Hill. A few years under Andre and if that kid has any learning capacity, he'd be a great.

As for Tavon Austin... I'm a major idk on him. He's great, but... 5'9. I think picking him would be dumping the K-Mart experiment too early, and I think K-Mart's got what we need. We're looking for a bigger WR imo. Also, I'm sure Kubiak wants a WR with some blocking ability, and I'm not sure Austin has it.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote