Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #131
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Yeah, I seriously hope we don't turn into the Cult of David Ash/Colt McCoy/Vince Young like they have at UT. A friend of mine ran into David Ash and pretty much doubled over in orgasmic delight. I've heard people treat Johnny pretty normal around campus.
Seriously, though, isn't it great to have probably the best dual threat QB in the nation? Only Mariota comes close, and Mariota plays in the PAC-12.