View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #29
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117927 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Getting into College ball

I was in a restaurant in Austin and one of the guys there was watching the LSU A&M game cheering for LSU. Dude had a Longhorns t-shirt on. People in Austin have a horrible case of ex-girlfriend-itis. All my Longhorn buddies from high school do. I remember the crap they gave me when A&M transitioned to the SEC. One of them was so bold as to say that the Aggies wouldn't win a single game.

Fortunately they all owe me money now, because A&M finished the season ranked higher than UT. Most enjoyable 500 bucks I've ever made xD
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote