View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oliver Luck responds to advice from former #1 picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The clip is called "Luck gets guidance from greats" so I'm a little confused as to how David Carr managed to get into this clip but there he was.

Check out David's comment at around the 1:43 mark

David Carr's words of wisdom

Too bad nobody bothered to tell David to focus on playing football when he got here. That's a real shame. I feel terrible that nobody told him to be football player first.
I saw that a few weeks ago on NFLN before the Colts' Thrursday night game and was dumbstruck. I even thought about starting this thread myself. That comment confirmed what was obvious to all of us around here for years.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote