View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #30
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DT Amobi Okoye waved today by CHI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think the biggest advantage he'll give us is to be able to identify where the problem is. I know we weren't getting many sacks back then & our pass rush appeared to be lacking.

But my contention at the time, was that our secondary mainly the CB position was the bigger problem. I've never been a fan of Dunta, but I do recognize his talent. He just never was a #1 CB. Not in this league.

I think a true talent analyzer would have had CB higher on our list much earlier than we did. A helluva pass rush helps a secondary, I get it. But a good secondary can help a pass rush. It's a symbiotic relationship.
Yep, egg or chicken first thing. I think, Cushing getting injury really hurt our D and Wade is trying to get pieces of puzzle together right now. Hopefully, we will have a new look D by the time we play the Titans. Merci filling WLOB may really help us and hope Sharpton be able to handle M position at above average level. Another key position is if Rudd be able to handle his position. I am really hoping things works out for us as Wade scheme supposedly player friendly.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote