Thread: Tavon Austin
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #14
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tavon Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Danny Woodhead-esque player?

For WR, I'm all aboard the Cordarelle Patterson train. And maybe Ryan Swope in the later rounds? Don't get me wrong, Swope will never be a #1, but... the guy will kill you on the slants.

I really hope that Patterson or Dobson are on the board when the Texans are picking in the 2nd rd. Even if they have to trade up and pick one of them.

How would you feel about trading Tate and a 3rd rd pick for the Jets 2nd rd pick?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote