View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

1.Give me Ansah over Jordan, more size/upside, same speed.
2. Lester, after watching Lester miss tackles and be out of position all afternoon I'm not sure I would pick Lester in the 4th rd. Quin will probably be re-signed. Give me an OT Long.
3.McCullers, Too tall to play NT. Huge guy though.
3. Porter, love this pick
4. Barner, like this pick, If Eddie Lacey is there I would pick him over Barner.
5. Hunt, Love this pick, I can just Imagine what Wade can do with a guy with that much untapped potential.
5. Adams, good pick has potential to replace McCain.
6. Fuller appears to have the same speed and better hands than Posey. New to football, unlimited potential.
7. Foketi, OL depth is never a bad thing. Dont know much about Foketi.

I would be very happy with this mock, except for the Lester pick.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote