View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #32
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
The reason Mario could play OLB was because he wasn't asked to cover much being on the weakside.

The SOLB drops into coverage a lot more than the WOLB.

If he's playing on the strong side he's going to have to cover more. I've watched some film on him now and I personally dont see him being able to do that.

I think he and Merci are both weakside guys if they are playing OLB.

I think Ansah would actually be a really good DE in this 34.
Not so fast my friend. Mario often times dropped into coverage. Dion actually drops into coverage a lot too. Ziggy is even more raw talent, coverage is not a skill set yet but in the future why not? Both are OLB prospects in Wade Phillips defense.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote