View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #31
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm fine with that, if he can do it at 243 (or even if his true playing weight is 250) let's do it. Pull the trigger, line'em up. I'm just saying if you think he needs to add 20 lbs to be a force, let's use our 1st round pick somewhere else.

That's wonderful. I like it, let's take him. For this particular post I was just asking a question, not related to Jordan at all. If he can use those long arms to keep the OL hands off him, that's great.

I'm not against the pick at all.

Again, I don't have a problem with players adding weight... muscle, not weight. But I don't remember anyone saying Ray Lewis had to add weight.

If he's playing his game & working out like he should & he adds weight, I don't have a problem with that. His skills will probably grow with his body. But if someone takes him & say, "We're going to have to bulk you up" IMO, that changes everything.

If you like him at 243 take him with you're first rounder. I don't have a problem with that. The Gronks & Grahams are a different beast at the TE position, we'll most likely need a different beast at the OLB position to match up. A 6'6" 243lb LB that can cover sounds like just the ticket.

If you think he needs to add weight to play in this league.... pass.
I'm for Ziggy Ansah for the record . High risk high reward type guy because he hasn't played much . He's 6'5 270 and ran the 200 at BYU before playing football . He tried basketball before that but couldn't make it .

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...al.html?pg=all

Quote:
Myles-Mills hadn't seen someone with Ansah's size run like he could — clocking at 21.9 seconds in the 200 meters.

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote