View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
You have to find someone that can get the QB . No matter what they have to be a force . That's where ND Kalu said they'd miss Mario . The jury is still out on Mercilus and Reed .
I'm fine with that, if he can do it at 243 (or even if his true playing weight is 250) let's do it. Pull the trigger, line'em up. I'm just saying if you think he needs to add 20 lbs to be a force, let's use our 1st round pick somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Watch him play.

Clay matthews is a different type of player...He has more short area explosiveness...

Jordan uses his arm length to quickly disengage from blocker.

There's tons of film on Youtube....Not just highlights...Game film trimmed down...
That's wonderful. I like it, let's take him. For this particular post I was just asking a question, not related to Jordan at all. If he can use those long arms to keep the OL hands off him, that's great.

I'm not against the pick at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
That's not entirely true.

Lots of players tend to add a little weight...Von Miller added weight this off season so he could play stronger at the LOS....Ray Lewis added weight over his career and then slimmed down latter as he got older...

Hasn't slowed them down any.

Some guys can do it...other guys can't....
Again, I don't have a problem with players adding weight... muscle, not weight. But I don't remember anyone saying Ray Lewis had to add weight.

If he's playing his game & working out like he should & he adds weight, I don't have a problem with that. His skills will probably grow with his body. But if someone takes him & say, "We're going to have to bulk you up" IMO, that changes everything.

If you like him at 243 take him with you're first rounder. I don't have a problem with that. The Gronks & Grahams are a different beast at the TE position, we'll most likely need a different beast at the OLB position to match up. A 6'6" 243lb LB that can cover sounds like just the ticket.

If you think he needs to add weight to play in this league.... pass.