View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #13
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I thought you pick OLmen with long arms to keep the DEs off of their body. A DE would want to get in close so he could use his arms to "bench" the OL off of him.

I never played either position, I'm just asking. Like I've seen Clay Mathews get up into a RT, then explode his arms out to knock the guy off balance, then shoot inside, outside, or whatever to get to t he QB
Watch him play.

Clay matthews is a different type of player...He has more short area explosiveness...

Jordan uses his arm length to quickly disengage from blocker.

There's tons of film on Youtube....Not just highlights...Game film trimmed down...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote