View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #25
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If he adds weight, he's a different player. Forget about where you have him projected. These guys are all hit-or-miss as is. Jordan is going to need to gain 20lbs at that height. Don't take this guy in the first round if you're going to add that kind of weight to him.

Aldon Smith is 2" shorter & 15 lbs heavier. The equivalent at 6'6" is over 265..

You gotta take him as is & if he plays like you say, I've got no problem with that. We're going to need freaks to play TEs if they continue to go the way of Gronk & Graham.

As far as not getting pushed around in college, you know it's a whole knew league. Every takle in the NFL will push him around at 243. His best bet would be to use his speed & work on his hand game.
You have to find someone that can get the QB . No matter what they have to be a force . That's where ND Kalu said they'd miss Mario . The jury is still out on Mercilus and Reed .