View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
He can add weight...

But I've watched quite a bit of him and I don't see the finesse thong with him. He may look finess because he's not engaging blockers for long and he gets off blocks.

But look and see if you see him getting pushed around or drove...I honestly haven't seem much of that.

In run support he usually gets his long arms extended, reads the play and then sheds the block. Qq
If he adds weight, he's a different player. Forget about where you have him projected. These guys are all hit-or-miss as is. Jordan is going to need to gain 20lbs at that height. Don't take this guy in the first round if you're going to add that kind of weight to him.

Aldon Smith is 2" shorter & 15 lbs heavier. The equivalent at 6'6" is over 265..

You gotta take him as is & if he plays like you say, I've got no problem with that. We're going to need freaks to play TEs if they continue to go the way of Gronk & Graham.

As far as not getting pushed around in college, you know it's a whole knew league. Every takle in the NFL will push him around at 243. His best bet would be to use his speed & work on his hand game.