View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #22
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Whoa..... what the... 6'6" 243??

Don't know if I ever seen anything like that at LB. Very small frame. If he's strong enough to set the edge, I could see him as a SAM, he could be the answer to your Grahams & Gronks.

I haven't seen him play, but with that length, he could be hell coming off the edge on the weakside......

interesting
He can add weight...

But I've watched quite a bit of him and I don't see the finesse thong with him. He may look finess because he's not engaging blockers for long and he gets off blocks.

But look and see if you see him getting pushed around or drove...I honestly haven't seem much of that.

In run support he usually gets his long arms extended, reads the play and then sheds the block. Qq
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote