View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
He uses those long arms to keep blockers out of his body and he's stronger than he looks. Doesn't stay engaged with linemen for long. Once he diagnoses a play he's shedding the lineman and going to the ball. He's a better player than Brooks reed. And I think he can easily surpass barwin.
I thought you pick OLmen with long arms to keep the DEs off of their body. A DE would want to get in close so he could use his arms to "bench" the OL off of him.

I never played either position, I'm just asking. Like I've seen Clay Mathews get up into a RT, then explode his arms out to knock the guy off balance, then shoot inside, outside, or whatever to get to t he QB