View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
1) Dion Jordan, OLB, OREGON---6'6" 243 lbs

I love him. I'd trade up to get him if needed. Really good athlete. Has shown good coverage out in the slot, good pass rusher from inside and outside. Good in run support. Very long and uses his hands well. Probably a little stronger than he looks. Increases the athleticism of this defense.
Whoa..... what the... 6'6" 243??

Don't know if I ever seen anything like that at LB. Very small frame. If he's strong enough to set the edge, I could see him as a SAM, he could be the answer to your Grahams & Gronks.

I haven't seen him play, but with that length, he could be hell coming off the edge on the weakside......

interesting