View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DT Amobi Okoye waved today by CHI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
With Wade as our DC, we shouldn't miss big time especially front 7. He seems to has an excellent nose for talent.

Go Texans!!!
I think the biggest advantage he'll give us is to be able to identify where the problem is. I know we weren't getting many sacks back then & our pass rush appeared to be lacking.

But my contention at the time, was that our secondary mainly the CB position was the bigger problem. I've never been a fan of Dunta, but I do recognize his talent. He just never was a #1 CB. Not in this league.

I think a true talent analyzer would have had CB higher on our list much earlier than we did. A helluva pass rush helps a secondary, I get it. But a good secondary can help a pass rush. It's a symbiotic relationship.