View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #29
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kansas City Chief Suicide

I don't make very many blankets statemenst so I never claim that anyone who commits suicide is automatically a coward.

His act was cowardly because he did not choose the option of suicide until authorities (team officials and police) were surrounding him. in the face of taking the punishment for what was a terrible night and morning, he thought it better than to admit his sins to thank the chiefs and pull the trigger.