View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #24
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kansas City Chief Suicide

This is an extremely PAINFUL thread to read. For those of us who have had to live with the pain of a loved one commiting such a horrible act, it's very hard to read all the negative comments. After my sister killed herself, and her three children, it took YEARS of therapy for me to accept that she wasn't a coward, she truly just snapped, and reality didn't exist for her anymore. I'm not going into any detail because it brings back to many painful memories, which brings up my reason for posting on his thread at all.

It's the LIVING that has to suffer the pain, not the dead. Yes, it's easy to call this man a coward, but, no family member needs to hear that right now, nor do they want to believe their loved one could do such a horrible thing. A persons psyche can only take so much when they have to deal with such pain. Whether this man was a coward or not will always remain a matter of opinion. Just remember, it's the living that is suffering, and negative comments only intensifies the grief. The pain this family will suffer will NEVER end, so it is my prayer that God will give them the strength to get through each day, one day at a time. They have a long road ahead of them.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote