View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #74
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub calls out Suh, wouldn't want him on Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well, I am pretty sure we're going to be scheduled to play the Lions again next year after all the fireworks over this issue.

1. Thanksgiving Day game that went into OT (i.e. Not The Typical Blowout)

2. "The Kick Heard 'Round The World" by Suh.

3. Forsett's TD that wasn't a TD but remained a TD

4. Schaub's comments to the media the week after

5. And now the Lions' d-coord trying to discredit Schaub AND the Texans

Yeah, I'd say the networks will be prodding the league office to book Texans-Lions next year. I think a MNF game or SNF or Thursday Night game. Something they can really use to talk up the rematch.
I warned you guys about the media going all... "Ooooh, did you hear what Schaub said about you?"

The media is the real issue here. Like a bunch of kids instigating a fight in the school yard.
Sickening. Vandemeer included since he started it.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote