View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #16
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans horned helmet? Where to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I remember my boss asking me how I could be such a fanic fan when the team didn't even have any players.
LOL, that's pretty funny. As a former Oilers fan all I wanted was some sort of replacement in Houston. Like many others here I followed the NFL LA story from the beginning hoping they would fail so that Houston would have a chance. So in a way you could say many of us were following the team before it even existed.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote