View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #8
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 199341 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

This is the catch , if he's closer to Aldon Smith or Jason Pierre-Paul he won't be there . If he's there , like Whitney M , then there's a reason . I agree that Barwin and Quinn will not be resigned . I think Cody is a FA also .

I think , like your draft that they have a base for the defense and they can bring in rookies for less money and eventually get better . I do like the fact you look for athletic guys to groom .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote