View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #71
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub calls out Suh, wouldn't want him on Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick II Draw View Post
This is by far the most bizarre inflammatory statement I've ever heard from Schaub. And it wasn't even that bad. It's just so weird hearing it from Schaub.

Schaub has got to be the most ridiculously professional/composed QB I've ever seen. The guy NEVER loses his head,no matter what. He's like a walking talking press release. I'm really thankful that it's guys like Schaub and Andre who the young Texans have to look up to.
Keep in mind how many times Schaub has been injured because of "dirty" plays..... he may be fed up & felt like saying something this time.