View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012   #5
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

JMO:

1. Jordan, very good player and athlete with tons of potential but I don't think OLB is even close to a 1st round need even if we lose Barwin to FA. Like the player but not the pick for the Texans. I think he's a bit of a project player since he needs to add some bulk and thus don't think he's a 1st rounder.
2. Lester, this pick and the Jordan pick tell me that you think we're losing Barwin and Quin to FA, again another very good player but I just don't see the need since I think we re-sign Quin. If we do lose Quin to FA then this is an excellent pick.
3. McCullers, this is the only pick I really have trouble with. He's way to tall for the NT position in the NFL where leverage is so important. OG/C will easily get under his pads and stand him up and move him around. NT is a game of leverage and this guys going to lose that battle.
3. Porter, I like him at WILB and good size for the position. Good pick.
4. Barner, I'll have to trust you on this one, I haven't looked at RB's.
5. Hunt, I like him as depth at DE since we don't know if Jamison will come back from the achilles injury or not. His size at DE offers lots of potential at the position. Good pick, good round. I haven't seen him play. How athletic or stiff is he?
5. Adams, I like him alot and had him in my most recent mock. Good size, speed, and athleticism for CB. I think we lose McCain to FA and Harris will move up to nickle, Adams then fills his spot as CB depth where he can learn for a yr. or so. I'd take him in the 4th though due to the premium put on CB's in the draft. If he's still available, it's a great pick and great value.
6. Fuller, I like this pick, good WR depth late in the draft, good value down here.
7. Foketi, I never heard of him but I like the position chosen, don't know anything about him.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote