View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #71
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102920 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I really need to stop playing Fantasy Football. I have outsmarted myself again by dropping the Atlanta defense anticipating a shoot-out against the Saints. The Falcons respond by intercepting Drew Brees 5 times.

I picked up the Cleveland defense in hopes that would shut down the woeful Raiders.

This will be my last year playing Fantasy Football.
I will be revisiting this next season. The whole thing is projection and pot luck. I went 1-5 to start the season and have since gone 5-1. I really didnt change my approach. Same players...same management and the health of my players hasnt changed much.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote