View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #15
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans horned helmet? Where to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Most of those are created by the fans. Preston (Bullpen 1) was the first to ever wear a helmet with horns at a Texans event. The first time I ever saw him was at the Reliant Stadium construction open house they held while the stadium was still being built, yes he had it on then.

On a side note, talk about being fans from the very start. Anyone remember posting on that nfl2002.com message board before we officially had a team?
I remember posting on nfl2002.com message board.

I remember my boss asking me how I could be such a fanic fan when the team didn't even have any players.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote