View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #2
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock 11/30/12

5) Johnny Adams, CB, Michigan STATE---5'11" 178 lbs

Just a good overall player IMO. Hard nosed. Good in man and zone coverage. Not overly flashy, but gets the job done. Has come up with a few picks as a college ball player, but the thing I like most is how he attacks QB's on blitzes and RB's on runs. The guy is a baller. I don't see McCain back here next year and this guy would bolster the CB position.

6) Corey Fuller, WR, VA Tech---6'2" 196 lbs

Low 4.4 guy, good size. Transfer guy that walked onto the football team. Ran track before playing football but this is his second year and he has been productive. I really like this guy as a late round prospect.

7) Manase Foketi, OT, West Texas A&M---6'5" 320 lbs

Started off at Kansas State. Went through an ugly divorce with the school and Eventually wound up in Texas. Played left tackle. Has good feet and good strength. Big time project but the ability is there. Needs help with technique.

Some measurements from his junior pro day
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote