View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Emotions - Touchdown Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I was thinking Emotions the disco band ( best of My Love) so I said I gotta hear this, mind you I am a semi pro musician and have played all genres.
So after one listen I give it a thumbs up, it was catchy and well done and had some nice touches added.
Thanks
Now if the Wiggimus loves it, it HAS to be good! (For those that don't know, he'd be a great tour guide for SXSW)