View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #46
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 346173 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I have a soft spot for the Pats only because I like Tom Brady, no homo. OK, maybe just a little bit homo, and my 6 year old step-daughter has a major crush on him now.

I hate the Titans with every fiber of my being and wish nothing but bad things for that franchise. Also despise the Saints.
He is one of the guys that I have tremendous respect for, and the partnership between him and Belichick is a thing of wonder. But I had to stop rooting for them this season because they are a threat to our team's success. I do not want to see the Patriots in the post-season, but it's probably inevitable.