View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #23
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Harris fined $21,000 for hit on DET return man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
It's just plain ridiculous, man. I know the league wants high flying offenses and all that jazz. But man, at least show a little consistency. I'm beginning to wonder if they use some sort of procedure to come up with fine amounts or just pull numbers out their arse.

I understand there's a select few that deserve every fine that has come their way, but Harris was a first offender. Stupid!
I think it's obvious when this picture was leaked of Goodell working on fine amounts: