View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #29
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Smith vs. Colin Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think people forget how close the 49ers are to a Championship. That team got much closer than the Texans did & they're using the same formula. Alex Smith isn't "Matt Schaub" but Kaepernick isn't Tom Brady either.

Alex has been playing well. The 49ers are exactly where they are supposed to be. They are on track to get to the Super Bowl.

Throw Kaepernick in there's no telling how that will alter their course. For the better..... maybe. Throwing in an extra monkey wrench.... most likely.

After the season, I'd go Kaepernick all the way. Even if they win the Super Bowl (which they won't, because we will) if Kaepernick is "Harbaugh's guy"
Being a HUGE Niner fan, I have been paying a lot of attention to this mess, and I agree with you on your assessment. Hardball is making a mistake by starting Kaep. Never been a huge A. Smith fan, but, he's gotten them this far and should be allowed to keep his job. JMO! Really kinda p*ssed off at the Niners right now! I guess we'll see how the boy does. I wish them well, except when they play us!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote