View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012   #43
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Other Than the Texans, Who Do You Root For?

NINERS!! Been a passionate fan of the Niners since I was a teen. I presently have a Niner blanket on one end of my couch and a TEXAN one on the other end! I have a large Texan, and Niner, snowman sitting on top of my computer table. My TEXAN tree shares a branch or two with the Niners! Just a reminder, everyday, of how close my dream of seeing my two favorite teams meet up in the SB just might be to coming true. The ONLY time I pull against them is when they play our TEXANS!!

Cowboys, Titans, and Saints are my "I HATE YOU" teams! I pull for whoever they are playing. If they play each other, I don't watch.

In big games that the Texans are not involved in, I usually pull for the underdog, unless it involves one of the three above mentioned teams!

Just to be COMPLETELY clear on this matter, our TEXANS are #1 in my life!! IF we do meet up in the SB, the Niners can kiss my fat old butt!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote